- Our state-of-the-art facility makes it exciting to join us in providing the best care possible.
- Go, Team! It is our goal to be the employer of choice for all of our Team Mates in the veterinary community. We ask for your input and listen to your suggestions. We can’t do what we do without your direct involvement, and we’re always grateful for eager participation from the entire Team. Be heard!
- We are family. We’re a Veterinary practice that blurs the line between client and friend. While we are always friendly with everyone, we strive to leave our clients feeling like family and always treat our patients as though they were our own pets. That makes for a much more enjoyable, rewarding, and purposeful experience for all of us!
- Drama-free. Sure, we have problems every now and then, but we handle them like adults and find ourselves enjoying our work lives much more than anywhere else.
- Challenging. Say goodbye to boring days on the j-o-b. Doctors need to do doctor stuff–that means our C.V.T.s are encouraged and expected to use their skills to their fullest ability. You got into vet medicine for a reason, so let’s put those skills and ambitions to the test! We see and handle it all: wellness puppy and kitten visits to end-of-life euthanasia; drop-offs and urgent work-ins; spays and neuters to mass removals and emergency foreign body surgery; routine dental to full-mouth extractions; nutrition counseling to acupuncture. If busy and productive is what you’re drawn to, you’ve found your new home.
Harmony Animal Hospital was opened in 2009 by Dr. Jodi Reed and her husband, Jason Lenhardt, with a vision of serving the veterinary needs of the community to the highest degree possible, ensuring quality veterinary care is available and accessible to as many patients as possible. To accomplish this mission, Harmony hires cheerful, bright, energetic, professional, and ambitious people dedicated to working with a team of other like-minded animal caregivers in a private veterinary practice. We seek dedicated Technicians who have determined that this is their career, who are devoted to compassionate patient care, and who provide client service with a smile. As a result, we are a bustling & thriving small-animal private practice with long-term expansion plans.
Our compassionate staff utilizes the latest technology and techniques to provide quality medicine through a complete suite of whole-life services, including wellness and preventive care, general medicine, soft tissue and orthopedic surgery, advanced dentistry, acupuncture, and emergency care for our patients.
We are a paperless practice (AVImark) using electronic records and digital equipment. Our practice revolves around high emotional intelligence and mature interpersonal communication skills essential for interaction with clients, co-workers & management. A service-oriented work ethic and approach to client relations are necessary. We foster a culture of accountability where staff learn from experience and collaborate with supervisors in completing the actions necessary to consistently improve patient care and client satisfaction. We are interested in staff with whom a sense of purpose is important.