Harmony is a bustling & thriving small-animal, private practice with long-term expansion plans. Our commitment is to serve the veterinary needs of our community to the highest degree possible, ensuring quality veterinary care is available & accessible to as many patients as possible. To accomplish this mission, Harmony hires dedicated & experienced Technicians who have determined that this is their career, who are devoted to compassionate patient care, and who provide client service with a smile.
Below are some brief details concerning the positions available:
- Our compassionate staff utilizes the latest technology and techniques to provide quality medicine through a complete suite of whole-life services, including wellness and preventive care, general medicine, soft tissue and orthopedic surgery, advanced dentistry, acupuncture, and emergency care for our patients.
- We require experience in exam room, surgery, dentistry, and anesthesia monitoring.
- We are a paper-less practice using electronic records and digital equipment, along with AVImark software.
- Proficient typing skills are vital as is comfort in a digital environment, utilizing Microsoft Word & Excel and email.
- Our practice revolves around high emotional intelligence and mature interpersonal communication skills essential for interaction with clients, co-workers & management.
- A service-oriented work ethic and approach to client relations is necessary.
- We foster a culture of accountability where staff learn from experience and collaborate with supervisors in completing the actions necessary to consistently improve patient care and client satisfaction.
- We are interested in staff with whom a sense of purpose is important.
HOURLY PAY & BENEFITS (summary only):
- $12-$20 per hour is anticipated based on experience
- Earn up to 10 days of Paid-Time-Off (PTO) per year
- Health insurance reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Continuing education expenses provided
- Discounted veterinary care for pets
- Excellent pay and regular additional incentive bonuses
- Rewarding job environment
- Flexible work shifts
- Full-time and part-time positions available
If you are interested in learning more or know of anyone else who may be, please email your cover letter and resume to our Lead Veterinary Technician: Mandi Walnoha, RVT or complete the form below.
In addition to technicians, we are also hiring experienced Veterinary Receptionists with a gift of providing WOW service, so please free to pass this along to any Veterinary Receptionist you may know.
“Harmony is a fulfilling place to work in my chosen profession. Not only do we practice great medicine, but it’s also a family work environment.”
“We blur the line between professional and family with our clients. Our relationships are warm and real, and that ensures we can treat our patients like our own pets. Harmony represents the essence of teamwork – we help each other throughout the day and at the end of the day. When times get tough, we’re there for each other, and new team members are always welcomed in and made to feel at home. On top of that, we offer unparalleled veterinary services for our clients and patients.”
“I love that Harmony is a private practice and not a corporation. Harmony is interested in and recommends what is needed for the patient. We aren’t afraid to try new treatments or treatment modalities, and the practice is not just concerned with what’s best for the bottom line. Harmony is a busy, busy practice…that’s important to me as a RVT because I want to use my education and improve my skills, and not being bored is great, too! I feel I have a voice and can contribute to constantly improving this practice.”
“Working at Harmony allows me to use my technical skills on a day-to-day basis. I enjoy working in a Tech-driven environment where the Doctors trust the Technicians for various responsibilities throughout the day. Harmony is a fast-paced veterinary hospital that allows you to provide high quality-of-care to pets without losing the attention to detail. It is an added bonus to work alongside co-workers who obviously care about their jobs as much as you do. The Harmony family consists of hard working individuals who come together and create a dynamic team to work with. After working in other clinics I can’t imagine working anywhere else other than Harmony Animal Hospital.”