For Doggie Play Days & Pet Sleep-Overs, Call: (919) 323-8877
Harmony Pet Resort understands that it isn’t easy to leave your pet when you have to go to work each day, so we strive to ensure that they are safe, comfortable, and having a great time!
Every dog that is enrolled in Doggie Daycare at Harmony will be placed in a social play group for hours every day! We know that providing ample time to socialize and play greatly reduces your dog’s stress and increases the happiness of your beloved pup! If your dog does not enjoy playing in groups, then our trained Resort team will provide customized individual play instead. Whether your pup wants to play fetch, lounge in the sun, or just get belly rubs all day, we will ensure that every dog that visits Harmony Pet Resort has a fun, positive experience!
Every dog that comes to Harmony Pet Resort will be required to have an assessment on its first visit to evaluate how he interacts with humans and other dogs in social play groups. There is a one-time fee of $40 for this assessment. At the end of the day, we will provide a report card which will give you an overview of your dog’s behavior and social skills.
- Drop-off begins at 7:30 am
- At 9:00 am, our morning daycare session begins. Our trained resort attendants will monitor play groups to ensure that everyone is getting along.
- For the duration of the day, your dog will have several hour-long play group sessions and have the opportunity to rest in between and be ready for the next play session.
Harmony makes sure that every dog that stays with us has a fun, positive experience so that your pet will be happy and well-exercised when you come to pick him up!
Doggie Daycare Hours
Monday through Friday: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Doggie Daycare Assessment (Required one time only): $40
Doggie Daycare Packages:
- 5 days: $155 ($31/day)
- 10 days: $290 ($29/day)
- 20 days: $560 ($28/day)
- 30 days: $780 ($26/day)
- 1 half day $22
- 5 half days $100
- 10 half days $185
- 20 half days $355
- 30 half days $495
Doggie Daycare packages do not expire! You may use all of your package at once, or a little at a time. For each day your dog attends Doggie Daycare, you will use one day of your package. If your dog spends the night we charge only an additional $24.
Monday through Friday, if your dog plays only from 7:30 am to 1 pm or 1 pm to 6:00 pm, you will be charged for only a half day.
Food and Treats
It is recommended that you bring your dog’s normal food, portioned into individual baggies for each meal, for the sake of a consistent diet; however, if you forget, we are happy to feed your dog Purina EN which is designed to be easy on the stomach. You can also bring safe treats (that don’t splinter) for your dog. Please advise us on how many and how often you would like them to be offered to your pet.
You are welcome to bring a couple of your dog’s belongings. Please mark your items with your pet’s first name and last initial. Stuffed dog beds are not recommended as Harmony will provide a comfortable Kuranda cot to every pet that boards with us. While we cannot guarantee the return of the belongings, we will do everything within our power to return all items to you upon checkout.
Harmony Pet Resort staff will happily give all medications to your pet at no extra charge. All medications MUST be in their original container with the original prescription label and instructions. We will NOT be able to offer any medications that are not in their original container or that are not prescribed to your dog.
Top 7 Reasons To Put Your Best Friend in Doggie Daycare
- Socialization skills: promotes confidence, good social skills and tolerance for rude behavior from other excited dogs
- Outlet for energy: provides your dog with physical exercise and mental activity during the day and decreases destructive behavior at home
- Loneliness: A helpful option if your dog does not like to be left alone
- Bathroom breaks: no more messes to clean up when you get home from work – especially good for puppies who need extra potty breaks
- A change of scenery: break up the boredom and give your dog days to play and have fun
- Make new doggie friends: small, supervised play groups that keep your pet safe and helps form social skills
- Decreases barking: your dog will come ready to relax