- Best Paw Forward
- Defined Obedience
- Dream Dogs Behavior Solutions
- Sit Means Sit Dog Training
- Carolina Dog Training
- K9 Solutions
- Paws in Training
Follow the links below to learn more about some of the products we carry and recommend.
- Vectra 3D– the newest, very effective topical flea product for cats and flea and tick product for dogs
- Advantage Multi – topical heartworm and intestinal parasite prevention with excellent flea control – for both dogs and cats
- Heartgard – Proven protection against heartworms in dogs
- Trifexis – Parasite protection against fleas, heartworms and intestinal parasites
- Parastar – Protection against fleas and ticks
We offer a wide range of prescription diets for cats and dogs. These diets can greatly benefit pets with various diseases from skin allergies, liver diseases, urinary tract diseases, gastrointestinal diseases to many other medical problems. We proudly recommend Purina and Royal Canin diets as they have proven to be innovators in nutrition and sponsor many studies to help prolong the lives of our furry companions. Please click the link below to find out more about the different diets.
For Cat Lovers
- The Indoor Cat Initiative – get helpful advice and information of the needs and care of indoor cats. Includes great discussions, explanations and advice on urinary tract diseases and inappropriate urination
- The Feline Health Center at Cornell University – This website contains video of how to brush your cat’s teeth, trim nails, give medication, and other useful information
Additional Pet Care Resources
- ASPCA poison control
- American Kennel Club
- Veterinary Medical Information – for you to use as a resource to become more informed about a variety of medical topics
- Care Credit – A medical expenses credit card and can provide helpful financing options for those clients who may need it. To sign up, all it takes is a quick application with approval dependent on a credit check. Once approved, Harmony Animal Hospital offers two types of payment options with CareCredit. For any purchases under $200, payment in full is due when you receive the bill (usually around 20 days after purchase). For any purchases over $200, you are qualified for the 6 month deferred interest if paid in full plan. Minimum monthly payments are required and if the balance is not paid in full by the end of the promotional period, interest will be charged to your account from the original purchase date. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 26.99%; Minimum Interest Charge is $2.
- Assistance Dog Resources
- Emergency Planning for Pets
- Shopping Green for Your Pet
- Foster a Service Dog
- Help with Vet Bills
- Help with Vet Bills
VA Benefits for Service Dogs
Support Local Businesses
Below is a list of local businesses that have been instrumental in helping to create Harmony Animal Hospital. We highly recommend any of these companies or people for your personal or professional needs. It is key to help our neighbors succeed, in doing so we ensure our own success!!