Harmony Animal Hospital is looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our team. Our rapid growth is due to our clients’ exceptional trust in our providers, outstanding services, and commitment to 30-45 minutes appointment times.
We support our DVMs with a well-staffed and highly trained support team, cutting-edge technology, and a beautiful state-of-the-art facility.
Our work environment cannot be beat! Our team enjoys working together with maturity, respect, and strong client focus.
If you are an experienced, friendly DVM seeking an exceptional work environment, contact Harmony today @email@example.com.
Benefits for Harmony’s DVMs include:
- ProSal compensation model with excellent earning potential
- Health insurance reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- NC Privilege License, NCVMB, & DEA License fee allowance
- AFLAC insurance available
- Paid time off
- Continuing Education allowance
- Ability to train and work shifts at our non-profit rescue clinic HARC if interested
- Discounted pet care, boarding, and doggy day care
Harmony Animal Hospital, Pet Resort, and Spa of Apex, NC is a full-service veterinary care and resort facility for dogs & cats dedicated to client service and patient care.
Our compassionate team utilizes the latest technology and techniques to provide quality medicine through a complete suite of whole-life services, including wellness and preventative care, general medicine, soft tissue and orthopedic surgery, advanced dentistry, acupuncture, consultations, spaying and neutering, nutrition consultations, rehabilitation, and emergency care.
Harmony is proud to announce the 2-year Anniversary of Harmony Animal Rescue Clinic. HARC is a 501c3 non-profit rescue hospital that provides highly discounted services with a wide-open schedule just for 501c3 nonprofit rescue groups.
Harmony Doctors have the opportunity, but are not required, to support HARC by working paid shifts to cover for our HARC doctors when they are out and also to utilize HARC as a training opportunity to improve their surgery skills.
At Harmony Animal Hospital:
- Team Work, Client Service & Patient Care are our top priorities.
- We provide the highest quality medicine, surgery, and dentistry.
- We strive for the utmost in compassionate care.
- We are a top-notch, technologically-advanced facility.
- We have experienced leadership that values team input and collaboration for all team members.