Harmony is a full-service veterinary care facility for dogs & cats dedicated to client service and patient care. Our compassionate staff utilizes the latest technology and techniques to provide quality medicine through a complete suite of whole-life services including wellness and preventative care, general medicine, soft tissue and orthopedic surgery, advanced dentistry, acupuncture, consultations, spaying and neutering, and emergency care.
Imagine a workplace where you can feel fulfilled in your chosen career and truly enjoy everyone you work with. Imagine an environment filled with maturity & respect for one another where the focus is on patient care and customer service, not on petty differences or personality conflicts. Harmony offers all of that and more!
We are currently accepting cover letters and resumes for the following position:
Client Service Representative
FULL TIME approximately 36-40 hours per week
**PREVIOUS HOSPITALITY EXPERIENCE PREFERRED**
Reports To: Lead Client Service Representative – Veterinary Receptionist
The Client Service Representative is the client’s first contact when calling or visiting the practice and as such represents the professional image of the practice to callers and visitors, and therefore plays a very crucial role in providing superior service. The Client Service Representative in this case will primarily answer telephones & assist clients with their requests and questions in-person & over the phone in a front-office capacity. Additionally, this position will require that the hired person greets clients, prepare patient files, escorts clients and patients to exam rooms, receives and relays client correspondence, updates client financial records, and aids hospital administration with miscellaneous tasks as needed. The exceptional Client Service Rep has the ability to foster client bonding and exercise good judgment. Doing so will accomplish the hospital mission of treating clients and patients with compassion, respect, and dignity, & in such a way that gives them “warm & fuzzy” reasons to return and tell other about their experiences here.
At Harmony Animal Hospital:
- Client service & patient care come before anything else.
- We provide quality medicine.
- We provide compassionate care.
- We are a top-notch facility.
- We have experienced leadership.
High school diploma or equivalent
- MUST BE welcoming, engaging, empathetic, and dedicated to SUPERB client experiences
- Ability to maintain a friendly, interactive and professional manner with clients in all situations
- Previous Veterinary Receptionist experience a plus, but not required.
- Previous Customer Service/Client Satisfaction/Hospitality background STRONGLY PREFERRED.
- Typing skills REQUIRED.
- Some computer knowledge required; comfortable with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, use of communication tools such as email, and familiarity with web-based technologies (such as Facebook & web sites).
- Significant experience with basic office functions in a busy office environment.
- AVImark experience preferred.
- Up to 10 days of Paid-Time-Off (PTO)
- Health insurance reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Discounted pet care
This is a full-time position with varying late evenings and alternating Saturday mornings. MUST be able to stay past closing until all work is completed. Given that we are a hospital, there is a high degree of uncertainty and staff are expected to be flexible with their schedule.
Due to the high number of responses to this ad, please understand that we will only contact you should we wish to schedule an interview. Thank you for your understanding!
If you’re looking for employment at a place where you feel valued and important to the success of the practice, please email your cover letter and resume to us today. We look forward to speaking with you!