Harmony Doggie Daycare For Your Best Friend!
The same great care and attention you love with our medical team now comes to our doggie daycare.
- Harmony veterinarians are on-site for your dog’s medical needs.
- You may drop-off as early as 7:15 am and pick-up as late as 6:30 pm.
- Your playful pooch will have multiple play sessions, as well as, some much needed rest time throughout the day.
- We will professionally evaluate and place your dog with the best play group that matches their appropriate size, energy, and personality so all of the dogs feel comfortable and safe in their social play groups.
- We have multiple sized indoor/outdoor play yards to meet your dog’s individual needs.
- Our trained team caters to every dogs individual social and physical needs. Our awesome resort team supervises every play group and engages in fun play while keeping all the pups safe.
- Optional professional training available during your pooch’s stay.
For a Limited time only, Harmony Animal Hospital clients can take advantage of our Doggy Daycare Grand Opening Special Pricing!
*Please note that Doggy Daycare is currently only available to new or existing clients at this time.
- 30-Day Package: $780 ($26/day)
- 20-Day Package: $560 ($28/day)
- 10-Day Package: $290 ($29/day)
- 5-Day Package: $155 ($31/day)
- 1/2 Day sessions are available from 7:15 am to 1:00 pm or 1:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- 30 for $495 ($16.50 ea)
- 20 for $355 ($17.75 ea)
- 10 for $185 ($18.50 ea)
- 5 for $100 ($20 ea)
There will be a one-time fee of $40 for personality assessment to determine the appropriate play group for every dog. This includes one-on-one sessions with our trained resort team and includes the day of doggie daycare. Your dog may or may not be included in group play, based on the evaluation and interaction with other dogs that are there that day.
Your dog(s) will need to be current on the following:
- Vaccinations (Required)
- Rabies Vaccination – NO EXCEPTIONS since it is required by NC and federal law
- Distemper/Parvo Vaccine (DA2PP or DA2P) – Not required in dogs >10 years old with proof of history showing proper vaccination
- Bordetella Intranasal (Preferred) or Injectable every 6 months
- Vaccinations (Highly Recommended, but not required)
- Canine Influenza – Bivalent Vaccine – Given Annually
- Leptospirosis – Given Annually
- Heartworm Prevention with Intestinal Dewormer
- Monthly Preventatives: Interceptor Plus (Preferred), Sentinel, Trifexis, Heartgard
- Negative Fecal Intestinal Parasite Exam – Every 6 months if have had a positive sample in the past 12 months, but a minimum of every 12 month if only have had negative fecals.
- Flea and Tick Prevention (**If we find fleas on your dog at any time, we will administer Capstar, an oral flea treatment which is safe, effective, kills fleas quickly and prevents fleas for 24 hours – The additional cost for this treatment is $7)
- Oral – Credelio, Nexgard, Bravecto, Simparica
- Topical – Advantage, Frontline, Vectra
- Collar – Seresto is the only collar we accept for flea/tick prevention