Harmony is a full-service veterinary care facility for dogs & cats dedicated to client service and patient care. Our compassionate staff utilizes the latest technology and techniques to provide quality medicine through a complete suite of whole-life services including wellness and preventative care, general medicine, soft tissue and orthopedic surgery, advanced dentistry, acupuncture, consultations, spaying and neutering, and emergency care.
Imagine a workplace where you can feel fulfilled in your chosen career and truly enjoy everyone you work with. Imagine an environment filled with maturity & respect for one another where the focus is on patient care and customer service, not on petty differences or personality conflicts. Harmony offers all of that and more!
We are currently accepting cover letters and resumes for the following position:
Harmony Animal Hospital
FRIENDLY & PROFESSIONAL PERSONALITY WITH COMPASSION AND STRONG FOCUS ON CLIENT RELATIONS IS ESSENTIAL
Imagine a DRAMA-FREE workplace where you can feel fulfilled in your chosen career and truly enjoy everyone you work with. Imagine an environment filled with maturity & respect for one another where the focus is on patient care and client satisfaction, not on petty differences or personality conflicts. At Harmony Animal Hospital, Pet Resort, and Spa, we strive to provide just this sort of work environment.
DRAMA-FREE! Sure, we have issues that come up like everyone else, but we handle them like adults and find ourselves enjoying our work lives much more than anywhere else.
Our BRAND NEW building is now open, giving us the ability to offer many new services using the latest medical technology! We want you to join us in being the best team and providing the best care possible in our new facility.
GO TEAM! It is our goal to be the employer of choice for all of our Team Mates in the veterinary community. We ask for your input and listen to your suggestions. We can’t do what we do without your direct involvement, and we’re always grateful for eager participation from the entire Team. Be heard!
WE ARE FAMILY! We’re a Veterinary practice that blurs the line between client and friend. While we are always friendly with everyone, we strive to make our clients feel like family and to always treat our patients as though they were our own pets. That makes for a much more enjoyable, rewarding, and purposeful experience for all of us!
CHALLENGING! Say goodbye to boring days on the j-o-b. You thrive in an environment filled with hustle and bustle, so let’s have you use your skills to their fullest potential! We see it all and handle it with grace: from puppies & kittens into the geriatric years, all the way to compassionate end of life; routine check-ups, urgent care, and emergencies; surgery and dentistry; traditional care and Eastern medicine including acupuncture; rehabilitation and conditioning, and much more. If busy and productive in an upscale environment with committed clients is what you’re drawn to, you’ve found your new home.
RESPONSIBILITY! At the beginning you’ll receive the necessary support and training in the “Harmony way” and will soon thereafter be given the opportunity to train and support others! If you’d like to take on additional responsibility outside of being a doctor, those opportunities are available as well!
Harmony Animal Hospital, Pet Resort and Spa of Apex, NC is a full-service veterinary care and resort facility for dogs & cats dedicated to client service and patient care. Our compassionate team utilizes the latest technology and techniques to provide quality medicine through a complete suite of whole-life services including wellness and preventative care, general medicine, soft tissue and orthopedic surgery, advanced dentistry, acupuncture, consultations, spaying and neutering, nutrition consultations, rehabilitation, and emergency care.
At Harmony Animal Hospital:
- Team Work, Client Service & Patient Care come before anything else.
- We provide the highest quality medicine, surgery, and dentistry.
- We strive for the utmost in compassionate care.
- We are a top-notch, technologically advanced facility.
- We have experienced leadership that values team input and collaboration.
- Every Team Mate has a voice.
- Minimum of 3-years previous private-practice small-animal Veterinary experience required OR minimum 1-year small-animal internship followed by 1-year private-practice small-animal Veterinary experience.
- Typing skills REQUIRED (Harmony Animal Hospital is a paperless practice).
- Computer & internet knowledge required; comfortable with Microsoft Word; and use of communication tools such as email.
- Significant experience with handling a robust and busy environment while maintain presence, composure, and ability to direct support staff to enhance patient care and the client experience.
- MUST BE friendly, engaging, empathetic, and dedicated to POSITIVE patient outcomes & SUPERB client experiences.
- AVImark experience preferred.
- Health insurance reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Discounted pet care, boarding, and doggy day care
- Continuing Education allowance
- NC Privilege License, NCVMB, & DEA License fee allowance
This is a full-time position with some late evenings, 2-3 alternating Saturday shifts per month, and rotating on-call for our clients and boarders. MUST be able to stay past closing until all work is completed. Given that we are a full service hospital, there is a high degree of uncertainty and all staff are expected to be flexible with their schedule.
If you’re looking for employment at a place where you will be busy, fulfilled, and feel valued as a crucial contributor to the success of the practice, please send your COVER LETTER & RESUME to us today using the form on this page. We look forward to speaking with you!