Doggie Play Days Daily Schedule
- Drop off begins at 7:30 am
- At 9:00 am, our AM daycare session begins. Our trained kennel attendants will monitor playgroups to ensure that everyone is getting along.
- For the duration of the day, your dog will have several hour-long playgroup sessions and have the opportunity to rest up in between and be ready for the next play session.
- Dinner will be served at 5:00 pm unless otherwise requested. By the end of the day, your dog will be happily exhausted!
Harmony makes sure that every dog that stays with us has a fun, positive experience so that your pet will be happy and well-exercised when you come to pick them up!
- Rabies: 1 or 3-year vaccine
- Distemper: 1 or 3-year vaccine
- Bordetella: Every 6 months
- Fecal: Negative within 1-year
- Canine Influenza: 1-year vaccine
- Leptospirosis: 1-year vaccine
Pets Need to be Current On:
- Heartworm Prevention with Intestinal Dewormer
- Monthly Preventatives: Interceptor Plus (Preferred), Sentinel, Trifexis, Heartgard
- Negative Fecal Intestinal Parasite Exam – Every 6 months if have had a positive sample in the past 12 months, but a minimum of every 12 month if only have had negative fecals.
- Flea and Tick Prevention
- Oral – Credelio, Nexgard, Bravecto, Simparica
- Topical – Advantage, Frontline, Vectra
- Collar – Seresto is the only collar we accept for flea/tick prevention
- NOTE: If we find fleas on your dog at any time, we will administer Capstar, an oral flea treatment which is safe, effective, kills fleas quickly and prevents fleas for 24 hours – The additional cost for this treatment is $7
Doggie Play Days Hours
Doggie Play Days are available Monday-Friday. You can drop off as early at 7:30 A.M. and pick up as late as 6:30 each day.
Doggie Play Days Prices
Doggie Play Day Assessment (one time only): $40
Doggie Play Day:
- 1 day: $32
- 5 day $155 ($31/day)
- 10 day: $290 ($29/day)
- 20 day: $560 ($28/day)
- 30 day: $780 ($26/day)
- Sleep-overs: $24/day for each night they spend at Harmony.
- For each day your dog attends play day, you will use one day of your package. If your dog spends the night, it will cost an additional $24.
- If your dog only plays from 7:30 am – 1 pm or 1 pm – 6:30 pm, you will only be charged for a half day.
- Dogs spending the weekend will be in playgroups on Saturdays and will use a day of your package.
- On Sundays, we have a more relaxed schedule. You will not be charged a day of your package.
- Dogs sleeping-over will not be charged a day of your package if you drop off after 2 pm.
Animals that are spending the night can be dropped off or picked up during the following times:
- Monday – Friday: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00am – Noon
- Sundays: 5:00pm – 6:00 pm
$50 – $56 per day, depending on which Doggie Play Day package you purchase. If you drop off your pet after 2 pm or pick up your pet before noon on pick up day, you will not be charged a Play Day for that day.
This is an all-inclusive price! All the benefits of Doggie Play Days, special cuddle times, and a go home bath (wash, dry, and brush) for dogs staying more than 5 nights! If your pet isn’t staying for 5 days, we can offer you a go-home bath (wash, dry, brush) for only $20. If you would like a bath that includes a wash, dry, brush, ears cleaned, and nails trimmed, the prices are as follows:
- Under 35 pounds: $35
- 35-70 pounds: $40
- Over 70 pounds: $50
- Add anal gland expression w/ bath: $18
$28 per day that includes play time with toys and cat trees in front of our big picture window!
Cats don’t always deal well with a change of venue! We aim to make sure that your cat is happy while you are away. With our individual cat condos, a separate play area, and a private entrance, your cat will love their home away from home. They’ll have plenty of space and time to play with other cats or just have some ME-ow time.
Food and Treats
It is recommended that you bring your pets normal food for the sake of a consistent diet for your pet. We are happy to feed your pet with Purina EF which is designed to be easy on the stomach. If you bring your own food, it is best if you portion it into meal size baggies for each meal. This will ensure you bring enough food and will avoid you having to bring a large bag when checking in.
You can also bring safe treats (that don’t splinter) for your pet. Please advise us on how many and how often you would like them to be offered to your pet.
You are welcome to bring some of your pet’s most cherished belongings. Please initial your items with your pets first name and last initial. Please limit to just a couple of essential items. Stuffed dog beds are not recommended as Harmony will provide a comfortable Karanda cot to every pet that boards with us. We will do everything within our power to return all items to you upon checkout.
Harmony Pet Resort staff will happily give all medications to your pet at no extra charge. All medications MUST be in their original container and show care instructions on the label. We will NOT be able to offer any medications that are not in their original container or meds that are not prescribed to your pet.
Every dog that coming to Harmony Pet Resort will be required to have an assessment on its first visit to evaluate how they interact with humans and other dogs in social play groups. There is a one time fee of $40 for this assessment. At the end of the day, we will provide a report card which will give you an overview of your dog’s behavior and social skills.