We at Harmony Pet Resort understand that it isn’t easy to leave your pup behind when you go out of town, but we strive to ensure that they are safe, comfortable, and having a great vacation of their own. Every dog that boards with Harmony is treated like one of our own. They will have hours of playtime with their canine friends every day and a comfy place to snooze and rest at night. We know that providing ample time to socialize and play greatly reduces your dog’s stress and increases the happiness of your beloved pup! If your dog does not enjoy playing in groups, then our trained Resort team will provide customized individual play instead. Whether your pup wants to play fetch, lounge in the sun, or just get belly rubs all day, we will ensure that every dog that visits Harmony Pet Resort has a fun, positive experience!
Every dog that comes to Harmony Pet Resort will be required to have an assessment on its first visit to evaluate how they interact with humans and other dogs in social play groups. There is a one-time fee of $40 for this assessment. At the end of the day, we will provide a report card which will give you an overview of your dog’s behavior and social skills.
- Drop-off begins at 7:30 am.
- At 9:00 am, our morning daycare session begins. Our trained resort attendants will monitor play groups to ensure that everyone is getting along.
- For the duration of the day, your dog will have several hour-long play group sessions and have the opportunity to rest in between and be ready for the next play session.
- Dinner will be served at 5:00 pm unless otherwise requested. By the end of the day, your dog will be happily exhausted!
Harmony makes sure that every dog that stays with us has a fun, positive experience so that your pet will be happy and well-exercised when you come to pick them up!
Pick-up and Drop-off Hours
- Monday through Friday: 7:30 am – 6:30 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Sunday: 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm (pick up only, no drop off)
Boarding is comprised of a Doggie Daycare package plus an additional nightly charge for boarding. Boarding is just $24 for the first dog and $20 for the second dog, if sharing a run.
Doggie Daycare pricing is as follows per dog:
- 5-Day Package: $155 ($31/day)
- 10-Day Package: $290 ($29/day)
- 20-Day Package: $560 ($28/day)
- 30-Day Package: $780 ($26/day)
Doggie Daycare packages do not expire! You may use all of your package at once or a little at a time.
- For each day your dog attends Doggie Daycare, you will use one day of your package. If your dog spends the night, we charge only an additional $24.
- Monday through Friday, if your dog plays only from 7:30 am – 1 pm or 1 pm – 6:30 pm, you will be charged for only a half day.
- Dogs spending the weekend will be in play groups on Saturdays and will use a day of your package.
- On Sundays, we have a more relaxed schedule. You will not be charged a day of your package.
- Dogs sleeping over will not be charged a day of your package if you drop off after 3 pm.
For more information, please contact us by phone at 919-323-8877 and we are happy to answer any questions you may have!
Our boarding prices are all-inclusive. Your pup will receive all the benefits of Doggie Daycare, TLC, and a go-home bath (wash, dry, and brush) for dogs staying more than 5 nights! If your pet isn’t staying for 5 nights, we can offer you a go-home bath (wash, dry, brush) for only $20. If you would like a bath that includes a wash, dry, brush, ears cleaned, and nails trimmed, the prices are as follows:
- Under 35 pounds: $35
- 35-70 pounds: $40
- Over 70 pounds: $50
- Add anal gland expression w/ bath: $18
Food and Treats
It is recommended that you bring your dog’s normal food, portioned into individual baggies for each meal, for the sake of a consistent diet; however, if you forget, we are happy to feed your dog with Purina EN which is designed to be easy on the stomach. You can also bring safe treats (that don’t splinter) for your dog. Please advise us on how many and how often you would like them to be offered to your pet.
You are welcome to bring a couple of your dog’s belongings. Please mark your items with your pet’s first name and last initial. Stuffed dog beds are not recommended as Harmony will provide a comfortable Kuranda cot to every dog that boards with us. While we cannot guarantee the return of the belongings, we will do everything within our power to return all items to you upon checkout.
Harmony Pet Resort staff will happily give all medications to your pet at no extra charge. All medications MUST be in their original container with the original prescription label and instructions. We will NOT be able to offer any medications that are not in their original container or that are not prescribed to your dog.