We at Harmony Pet Resort understand that it isn’t easy to leave your cat behind when you go out of town, so we strive to ensure that he is safe, comfortable, and having a great time while you’re away! Every cat that boards at Harmony will be treated like one of our own. Our feline friends don’t always deal well with change, but with our individual cat condos, they each have a comfy bed, separate litter-box area, cat trees for climbing, a picture window for viewing the outdoors, and toys galore, ensuring they will love their home away from home! They are tucked away from barking dogs and will relax and enjoy some ME-ow time.
Pick-up and Drop-off Hours
- Monday through Friday: 7:15 am – 6:30 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – Noon
- Sunday: 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm (pick up only, no drop off)
$28 per night
Food and Treats
It is recommended that you bring your cat’s normal food, portioned into individual baggies for each meal, for the sake of a consistent diet; however, if you forget, we are happy to feed your cat with Purina EN which is designed to be easy on the stomach. You can also bring safe treats for your cat. Please advise us on how many and how often you would like them to be offered to your pet.
You are welcome to bring a couple of your cat’s belongings. Please mark your items with your cat’s first name and last initial. Stuffed beds are not recommended as Harmony will provide a comfortable bed to every cat that boards with us. While we cannot guarantee the return of belongings, we will do everything within our power to return all items to you upon checkout.
Harmony Pet Resort staff will happily give all medications to your cat at no extra charge. All medications MUST be in their original container with the original prescription label and instructions. We will NOT be able to offer any medications that are not in their original container or medications that are not prescribed to your cat.
- Vaccinations (Required)
- Rabies Vaccination – NO EXCEPTIONS – required by NC law
- FVRCP (Feline Distemper – viral rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, and panleukopenia) – Not required in cats >10 years old with proof of history showing proper vaccination
- Heartworm Prevention with Intestinal Dewormer
- Monthly Preventatives for cats: Advantage Multi or Revolution (heartworms, fleas, ear mites, roundworms, hookworms)
- Negative Fecal Intestinal Parasite Exam – Every 6 months if they have had a positive sample in the past 12 months, but a minimum of every 12 months if they only have had negative fecals.
- Flea/Tick Prevention
- Oral – Comfortis
- Topical – Advantage Multi, Frontline Plus, Vectra, Bravecto, Revolution
- Collar – Seresto is the only collar we accept for flea/tick prevention
(**If we find fleas on your dog at any time, we will administer Capstar, an oral flea treatment which is safe, effective, kills fleas quickly, and prevents fleas for 24 hours. The additional cost for this treatment is $7.)